We are committed to providing you with the best possible care and treatment. If you have medical insurance, we are anxious to help you receive the maximum allowable benefits. In order to achieve this goal, we need your assistance and your understanding of our payment policy.
- Co-payments are due at time of service
- A $10.00 fee will be assessed if a required co-payment is not paid at the time of service and the patient account must be billed.
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed to an account in the event that a check is returned.
- Full payment is due upon receipt of statement.
We must emphasize that as a medical care provider, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. While filing insurance is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, all charges are your responsibility and due on the date of your visit unless other arrangements have been made with this office. If payment problems arise, we encourage you to contact our office at (513) 321-0199.
* Patient account balances are billed monthly
It is the office policy that whomever brings in the patient to be seen is the responsible party for the payment. We understand that a divorce decree will sometimes name one parent responsible for medical bills. This, however, is a matter that should be resolved outside of the office so payment can be made on the date of service.
* Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to a scheduled visit or a charge of 50% of the scheduled appointment type will be assessed to the patient account