At our practice we have certain expectations of both our providers and our patients:
- Provide accurate and complete information about the child's health including current complaints, prior illnesses, surgeries, hospitalizations, medications, allergies, and any changes in the child's condition.
- Arrive on time for patient appointments, and notify us of delays or cancellations as soon as possible.
- Adhere to the recommended well check and immunization schedules.
- Follow treatment plans to the best of your ability. If you have questions or concerns about a particular course of action, please discuss with your provider as soon as possible.
- Be actively engaged in decisions about your child's healh care. Ask as many questions as needed to feel confident in your understanding of the plan.
- Understand the rules, limitations, and costs associated with your health care plan. Don't hesitate to discuss questions of coverage and cost with the provider and our billing specialist.
- Meet financial committements. If you encounter any financial hardship, please discuss with our billing staff as we can typically work out a payment plan.
- Show courtesy and respect for your provider and the office staff.
- Encourage a healhty lifesttyle for all family members.
- Failure to comply with the above responsibilities may result in dismissal from the practice.