Welcome to the Hyde Park Pediatrics website! We are always looking for new ways to meet the needs of our patients and their families. Whether you're getting a check-up, having a sick visit, want to refill a medication, read about current topics in pediatrics, or learn more about the services we offer, our website brings many of our services directly to you.
At Hyde Park Pediatrics we are dedicated to offering the highest quality, comprehensive, and compassionate care that we can. We love what we do!
- Newborn visits to area hospitals
- Lactation consultant for breastfeeding moms
- Child therapist available for consultation
- Friendly staff and 2 convenient locations
- Separate waiting rooms for sick & well kids
- The Covid-19 situation is continuing to evolve on a daily basis - please refer to our Covid-19 page frequently for updates.
- We are now accepting patients with Caresource, United Healthcare Community Plan, and Anthem Medicaid insurance. Please call our office for further details.
- For questions regarding close exposures with a COVID-19 infected person and testing: please call during our office hours to speak to our triage nurse who can answer your questions and order testing for exposed patients. If your child is ill after an exposure and you have concerns regarding their clinical status, please call the on call doctor at any time. For asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic children please call the office during regular office hours. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!