Welcome to the Hyde Park Pediatrics website! We are always looking for new ways to meet the needs of our patients and their families. Whether you're getting a check-up, having a sick visit, want to refill a medication, read about current topics in pediatrics, or learn more about the services we offer, our website brings many of our services directly to you.
At Hyde Park Pediatrics we are dedicated to offering the highest quality, comprehensive, and compassionate care that we can. We love what we do!
- Newborn visits to area hospitals
- Lactation consultant for breastfeeding moms
- Child therapist available for consultation
- Friendly staff and 2 convenient locations
- Separate waiting rooms for sick & well kids
- The Covid-19 situation is continuing to evolve on a daily basis - please refer to our Covid-19 page frequently for updates.
- We are now accepting patients with Caresource, United Healthcare Community Plan, and Paramount insurance. Please call our office for further details.
Flu Vaccine Updates
- In order to comply with social distancing we will be holding drive-through flu vaccine clinics. The drive-through clinics will be held at our Hyde Park and Kenwood locations. If your child already has an appointment scheduled for a physical they will receive their flu vaccine at that appointment.
- Dates are as follows: Saturday September 12th at Hyde Park 10am - 1pm; Saturday September 19th at Hyde Park 10am - 1pm; Saturday September 26th at Kenwood 10am - 1pm. **The above three dates are full, however, we plan on scheduling additional dates in the near future.
- You can obtain the vaccine information sheet (VIS) for this year's flu vaccine here